Thursday, June 11, 2009

Poem or Prayer? Don't read this though

Praying is an action I can do best
I can't run further, I need a break
Can't control it, the train is too fast
Father! Please give me a brake

It's provocative and it's not perfect
I've done better than anyone could make
Maybe its naive, but its a pure fact
Dont trust me? Just give it a check

--------------------------
--------------------------

I couldn't see my future
Because I was blind
But now I see with sure
Because YOU've gave me a sign

This is the first and the last
"I love you LORD" that's what I say
I promise you this is the best
Just for you Lord no matter what they say

Clock is ticking, time is running out
I can't face this but I can't runaway!
Do you hear my prayer? It's freaking loud
But I know, YOU hear every word I say

It's looked hard and tough
But I believe I can go through
Bcause YOU've covered me with your love
And I believe that YOUR promise is true

-------------------------------------------------------

From now on, I'll raise a banner
for YOU my LORD, my provider
Forgive me LORD, cos' I'm a sinner
Heal me LORD, so I can see world clearer

There are many obstacle
and many admit it's impossible
LORD, I need miracle
to turn it into feasible..

--------------------------------------------------------

Sandro Hanaehan Sirait, saturday 2 may 09 [22:20]
This is poem bout my future and my optimistic because
I believe God's plan is good and great

Please coment after read..thx, God Bless You my friend..

-I posted it at notes in my facebook
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=76062199377

No comments:

Post a Comment

hallo tolong dikomentari dengan jujur, tulis nama anda.
Thanx
kalo kagak ngerti, pilih aja yg anonymous..

ya tulis ape kek gitu biar penuh